Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Fall Fall!

I LOVE the fall! Especially this fall. The weather has been gorgeous, the leaves are falling, and the fall colors are amazing! Fall also gets me excited for the many holidays that fall in the fall.. and I'm actually going to have fall decorations this year! What a terrific fall this fall has become!

Another thing that has been going on this fall, is the rise and fall of Logan. He loves to walk around the furniture, but that inevitably comes with falling. The only problem is that he hasn't figured out how to get back up! The poor kid. On a happier note, he is almost walking on his own! We'll see which one comes first: being able to get up, or walking by himself. Should be interesting if the latter comes first! I have a feeling there will be a lot of crying involved. If anyone has any suggestions on how to assist a baby in learning how to get from his back to his bum to his feet, I'm all ears!

Here is Logan going for a walk with his friend, Billy, to a playgroup on a beautiful fall day.

My cute neighbor brought us some awesome Halloween sugar cookies. I thought they were so cute, I just had to post them.
Logan is such a cute sleeper.. but then again, what baby isn't?

I have a billion other pictures to post, but most of them are on Dan's phone so it might be awhile until I get a hold of them! Until then..

Happy Fall!

1 comment: